Training on implementing the recovery plans and EU Structural and Cohesion Funds Programmes
Between July and September 2021 EIPA conducted three courses for the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion with the overarching objective of delivering practical, hands-on training on the topics of:
- “The Recovery and Resilience (RRF) Regulation: implementing the Recovery plans for R&D&I”;
- “Closure 2014-2020 and implementing the New Regulations for EU Structural and Cohesion Funds Programmes in 2021-2027”.
The specific objectives included the following:
- Provide specific information to the Member State on ESI funded programmes and good implementation practices (based on real project examples);
- Exchange information on existing practices in the Member State, lessons learnt, achievements, areas of improvement.
EIPA’s responsibilities included:
- Overall contract management
- Design and implementation of tailor-made training courses
- Design and delivery of (e-learning) solutions
- Production of training materials
- Organisation and logistical support of training
- Evaluation of training