European Centre for Judges and Lawyers – EIPA Luxembourg
8 rue Nicolas Adames
Mr Naoise Crowley
Tel: +352 426 230 306
The fee includes documentation and refreshments. Lunches, a reception or dinner are included if mentioned in the programme. Accommodation and travel costs are at the expense of the participants or their administration.
EIPA member fee
EIPA offers a discount to all civil servants working for one of EIPA’s supporting countries, and civil servants working for an EU institution, body or agency.
Who are the supporting countries?
Civil servants coming from the following EIPA supporting countries are entitled to get the reduced fee: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden.
For all other participants, the regular fee applies.
Early bird discount
The early bird discount is not cumulative with other discounts or promo codes, except for the EIPA member fee.
Dietary preferences can be indicated on the registration form.
EIPA has special price arrangements with a number of hotels. Most rates are including breakfast and tourist tax. Should you wish to make use of this possibility, please book directly via the links below. Payment is to be made directly and personally to the hotel upon checking out.
- Hotel Français***, at the rate of €150, tel.: +352 47 45 34; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; https://www.hotelfrancais.lu/ (Reservation code: EIPA).
- Hotel Parc Plaza****, at the rate of €168, (Reservation code: EIPA0118): https://www.goereshotels.com/parc-plaza-en
- Hotel Parc Bellevue***, at the rate of €137, (Reservation code: EIPA0118): https://www.goereshotels.com/belle-vue-en: +352 44 23 23 23 23; e-mail: email@example.com;
- Hotel Domus***, at the rate of between €144 and €156, tel.: +352 46 78 78 1; fax: +352 46 78 79; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; https://www.domus.lu/(Reservation code: EIPA) – breakfast not included
- Hotel Simoncini****, at the rate of €180, tel.: +352 22 28 44; e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; https://www.hotelsimoncini.lu/.
Railway Station Area
Confirmation of registration will be forwarded to participants on receipt of the completed online registration form.
Prior payment is a condition for participation.
For administrative reasons you will be charged €150 for cancellations received within 15 days before the activity begins. There is no charge for qualified substitute participants. EIPA reserves the right to cancel the activity up to 2 weeks before the starting date. In that case, registration fees received will be fully reimbursed. EIPA accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred (travel, accommodation, etc.).