The Social Responsibility Charter is part of the web portal of the Chamber of Commerce of Treviso-Belluno (Italy), aiming at showcasing and promoting the territory and its companies. It is an accessible web tool that aims at enhancing the territorial social capital of the region. Through the portal, socio-economic issues are disseminated, more specifically news on the trend and structure of the province of Treviso-Belluno and the Veneto region. There is also information about webinars or meetings and events, promotion of the attractiveness of the territory, valorisation of local realities towards national and international investors, and ethical and social principles of the circular economy.
All these activities have the aim of promoting:
- a better knowledge of the provincial and regional socio-economic context;
- greater participation in territorial activities;
- the attraction of human and financial resources from outside;
- the enhancement of internal human and financial resources;
- a greater motivation of the operators and the community in general towards virtuous paths of development.