Best practices for EU funded road infrastructure projects
Between November 2022 and February 2023, EIPA conducted two study visits for the Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency (RIA) with the overarching aim of delivering practical training on the lessons learned from the following ESI-funded programmes:
- “Comparing Systems and Projects for Road Infrastructures: using EU Funds & Programmes» in Vienna and Bratislava on 20-24 February 2023;
- “Comparing Systems and Projects for Road Infrastructures: using EU Funds & Programmes» in Rome on 7-11 November 2022.
The specific objectives included the following:
- Provide specific information to the Member State on ESI funded programmes and good implementation practices (based on real project examples);
- Exchange information on existing practices in the Member State, lessons learnt, achievements, areas of improvement.
EIPA’s responsibilities included:
- Overall contract management
- Design and implementation of tailor-made training courses
- Design and delivery of (e-learning) solutions
- Production of training materials
- Organisation and logistical support of training
- Evaluation of training