15 October 2020
14:00h -15.00h CET
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) will organise a Zoom Session within the ERASMUS+ Days 2020. The platform will gather views from students, teachers, and projects promoters from different EU Member States on the topic of how to implement the European Education Area by making better use of ERASMUS+ and structural funds/ESF. The goal is to discuss the needs of users in a bottom-up manner.
Registration is no longer possible.
Moderator: Marina Vlachodimitropoulou, Research Assistant EIPA
Introduction: Marco Lopriore, Expert, EIPA, Maastricht
Views and needs:
- Emilia Mejia Padilla, Student, University La Sapienza Rome, Faculty Sociology
- Filippo Costantini, Student, Tor Vergata University Rome, Faculty business administration and economics
- Weitian Deng, PhD Student, Free University of Brussels (VUB)
- Mathilde Vandamme, Deputy Director, Institut Superieur de Formation Continue (ISFCE) Etterbeek, Belgium
- Tim Goetmaeckers, Project Manager, Department ESF, Managing Authority, Actiris
- Julia Walczyk, Student, University of Maastricht, Faculty of Social Sciences (FASoS)
- Daniela Di Rosa, Teacher, Italian School in Athens
ESF supported projects Cinzia Masina, Acting Head of Unit, EC DG EMPL (Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia)