EIPA is looking to strengthen its Marketing and Communications team with a dynamic and creative
with background in EU Affairs
located in Maastricht
Together with the Marketing and Communications Assistant you will support the department in a variety of tasks. You have excellent copywriting skills. You edit and develop relevant content for EIPA’s corporate website, the news/blog section, Annual Report, etc… In addition to your copywriting tasks, you manage our social media and offer support in general. You report to the Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Come up with and create content for the website, newsletters, promotional campaigns and all social media channels
- Write and/or edit the marketing and communication materials
- SEO optimisation
- Devise new ways of reaching our target group and our marketing goals
- Aid with the analysis of marketing data
- Assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy and the overall brand awareness
- Supporting the team to manage marketing and communication initiatives
- University degree or higher educational studies, such as Communications/Marketing, preferably with a background in European Studies/political studies or sound knowledge of the EU (institutions, governance, policies,…)
- Excellent communication skills in English (C2 level or mother tongue) is a must
- 2+ years of experience in a communications/marketing role, specifically content creation and in managing social media
- Experience with social media/networks, email marketing and SEO/SEA
- Team player mind-set, yet able to work independently
- Focused on quality and attention to detail
- Hands-on and pragmatic
- Strong interpersonal and social skills, ability to work with people from diverse cultures
- Service-minded and flexible
This is a fulltime position, permanent but with an initial appointment for one year. The starting salary will depend on the knowledge and experience of the successful candidate and ranges between € 2.300 – € 3.500. A holiday allowance of 8% and a considerable number of holidays are part of the package. Start on short term (in mutual agreement).
Your application (CV and motivation letter), written in English, should be addressed to the Personnel Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: 31 August 2020. For more information you can contact Ms. Fiona Hartmann by email via: email@example.com.
Click here for general information about EIPA and our activities