Hochschule der Bundesagentur für Arbeit
HR Policies and HR Development
Field of specialisation
HR Policies and Development
Dr Beatrix Behrens is a seconded expert at the European Institute of Public Administration in Maastricht, in the EU Governance Unit. She is also a division manager for Organisation Management at the Academy of the German Federal Employment Agency (BA).
Until July 2020, she was in charge of HR policy and HR development at the BA. As division manager she was responsible for HR strategy and the development of personnel policy. She has been working for the BA in various managerial and leadership positions since 1984. Beatrix Behrens also had several engagements in the private and non-profit sector in the US.
Dr Behrens holds a PhD in Economics from the University of St. Gallen (CH) and a degree in Public Administration from the University of Konstanz/Speyer. She also followed several executive seminars at the Harvard Kennedy School, Carnegie Mellon University.
Previous courses given by Beatrix Behrens
- New Work@HRM – die neue Rolle des Personalmanagements
04/03/2021 - Free web panel
- Skills for a modern and digital working environment
25/02/2021 - Free web panel
- New Work: new or old normal? – The modern working environment in public administration
24/02/2021 - Free web panel
- Managing the demographic change and Diversity – Intergenerational Management inside public administrations
28/01/2021 - Free web panel
- Generationenmanagement gestalten – Arbeitgeberattraktivität erhöhen
27/01/2021 - Free web panel
- Kompetenzen für eine moderne und digitale Arbeitswelt
10/12/2020 - Online Course
- New Work, Neue oder alte Normalität? – Mobile Arbeitswelt in der öffentlichen Verwaltung
09/11/2020 - Online Course