Currently we have a vacancy for a:
based in Maastricht (NL)
You will provide support in the training and research activities in the area of EU policies such as cohesion policy, economic governance, in particular:
- Research support for the preparation of (online) seminars and other projects
- Research, analysis and preparation of briefings in the related areas, in cooperation with project leaders
- Assisting in building case studies and learning exercises
- Other related tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Master degree with a focus on EU, such as European Studies, International Relations or similar
- Ideally three years’ experience in the field of structural funds or a related field
- Excellent familiarity with EU institutions and policy processes
- Very good language and communication skills in English (level C2 or mother tongue is an asset)
- Very good computer skills
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Experience at EU institutions and/or Permanent Representations, EU associations, … will be considered an asset.
To be successful in this position you possess at least the following skills:
- Team spirit
- Proactivity and constructive approach to challenges
- Be service and goals oriented.
A very interesting opportunity for a young professional eager to further develop your training and project management skills in a multi-cultural environment. The successful candidate will initially be offered a one-year contract with the option for renewal and the possibility of a permanent contract.
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter in English by email via email@example.com for the attention of Ms. A. Cazaerck by 22 October 2021 mentioning the vacancy number V0224 as a reference. For more information you can contact the HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. Starting date: as soon as possible.
In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by EIPA for recruitment purposes” so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.