Registration for this course is closed. Do you want to receive updates about the next editions of this course? Please subscribe to our newsletter.
Not sure if your organisation’s delivery of services meets the necessary quality standards? Or how to even determine if it does?
Wondering what is the best way to select a Quality Management System (QMS) that is most suited for your organisation, and how to implement it correctly?
Want to contribute in the most effective way to your organisation’s mission?
If the required quality criteria are not met, the organisation’s reputation, and hence, the trust of your citizens and stakeholders, could decline. In spite of your job commitment and efforts in your everyday work, the desired results may be difficult to achieve, and in the worst-case scenario, there could also be legal repercussions.
This course will provide you with insights on how to assess your organisation’s existing quality management system and facilitate the development of a new one. So you can ensure the delivery of high quality goods/ services that make the most efficient use of available resources, and provide the most value to your citizens.
What you will learn in this course:
- Quality management basics, such as PDCA, the ISO/EFQM quality principles, and the standard criteria for management systems
- The ideal structure of an efficient QMS
- How to select a QMS that meets your organisation’s purpose, strategy, business processes, and culture
- All the factors critical to maintaining high quality systems, including knowledge and HR management
- How to conduct a risk analysis
- How to assess stakeholder demands and expectations
- Monitoring and evaluation of the QMS, and the function and role of the internal audit.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the steps necessary for developing a QMS and apply the relevant techniques to ensure its smooth implementation
- Coordinate and collaborate with the different stakeholders involved in the QMS improvement process
- Allocate the responsibilities of QMS development amongst your colleagues in different departments in the most efficient way
- Integrate the QM-cycle with the control-cycle
- Combine business processes with efficient people management to help employees increase their efficiency and thus the performance of the organisation as a whole
- Acquire the technical skills needed to become an internal quality auditor
Whom is this course for:
This course will mostly benefit professionals in positions of responsibility, both in the public and private sector, particularly:
- Strategic management professionals
- Officials responsible for quality management
- Human resource professionals
- Heads of departments
- Project managers
- Change managers
Course methodology and highlights
This course is extremely personalised, where the experts and trainers will give individual attention to your specific questions and challenges, and work with you on identifying the appropriate solutions.
In order to ensure that you get the best results through this exercise, we will send you a questionnaire and preparatory assignment a few weeks before the course, focussing on topics like your organisation’s mission, vision, values, and the existing QMS.
Besides this 1:1 coaching, the course will also include:
- Group and individual exercises
- Ample opportunities to interact with other participants, to share experiences, knowledge, and challenges
This course is part of a 3-series programme on results-based management, which includes three topics very closely linked to each other:
- Quality management
- Strategic management
- Project management
You can choose to attend only one of the courses, but we would recommend you to attend all three, to get a full perspective on how you can continuously and consistently deliver the best outcomes for your organisation.