Registration for this course is closed. Do you want to receive updates about the next editions of this course? Please subscribe to our newsletter.
What is this course about?
The goal of this highly-practical seminar/workshop, extending over two days, is to present:
- A complete overview of all existing financial and legal instruments accessible under European Territorial Cooperation Goal in the programming period 2014-2020 and foreseen changes in the 2020 – 2027 (ERDF, IPA II and ENI)
- Rules which apply to joint programmes and projects
- Best practices of joint projects and programmes
- Differences between perspectives of the European Commission and the Joint Secretariat regarding programming and implementation of ETC Programmes
- How to be successful during negotiation in the consortium built for joint projects
- Audits of ETC programmes.
The unique feature of the seminar is the combination of the experience of experts, coming from different level administration of Member States, European Commission and Joint Secretariat.
How will it help you?
By the end of the seminar you will have gained a thorough knowledge of all financial and legal instruments for territorial cooperation, rules which apply to the implementation and audit of joint programmes and projects, how to use the best practices and how to avoid mistakes. In a practical workshop you will learn how to be successful during negotiation in the consortium built for joint projects.
Who will benefit most?
- National, regional and local administration responsible for programming, management and implementation of all ETC programmes co-financed by ERDF, IPA II and ENI
- Beneficiaries of EU funded joint projects, NGO’s, associations and other actors interested or involved in the design, development and implementation of territorial cooperation programmes and projects, auditors.
What will you be able to do with what you learn?
You will learn in a practical way about all aspects of territorial cooperation applied in the current programming period, how to be successful and how to avoid mistakes. Furthermore you learn how to successfully prepare programmes and projects for 2021 –2027.
Grupotel Gran Via 678****
Gran Via Corts Catalanes, 678
ES – 08010 Barcelona
Ms Marta Gracia
Tel: +34 93 245 13 13
The fee includes documentation, a welcome dinner, coffee breaks, lunches and a walking sightseeing tour. After the event, a certificate of participation will be handed out and participants will be given access to the digital version of the event documents. Accommodation and travel costs are at the expense of the participants or their administration.
EIPA offers a 10% discount to all civil servants working for one of EIPA’s supporting countries, and civil servants working for an EU institution, body or agency.
Who are the supporting countries?
Civil servants coming from the following EIPA supporting countries are entitled to get the reduced fee: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
For all other participants, the regular fee applies.
The seminar will be held in English.
EIPA is pleased to make reservations at the Hotel Grupotel Gran Via 678, where special rates apply for EIPA participants. Should you wish to use this possibility, please inform the organizer of this seminar, firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will manage it.Payment is to be made directly and personally to the hotel at check out. Please note that if you register after the register deadline, hotel reservations cannot be guaranteed.
Grupotel Gran Via 678****
Rates of room with breakfast buffet included:
– Single room: € 88 + VAT included + €1.21 tax
– Double room for single use: € 110 + VAT included + €1.21 tax
– Double room for two persons: € 132 + VAT included + €2.42 tax.
Confirmation of registration will be forwarded to participants on receipt of the completed registration form.
Prior payment is a condition for participation.
For administrative reasons you will be charged €150 for cancellations received within 15 days before the activity begins. There is no charge for qualified substitute participants. EIPA reserves the right to cancel the activity up to 2 weeks before the starting date. In that case, registration fees received will be fully reimbursed. EIPA accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred (travel, accommodation, etc.).