Registration for this course is closed. Take a look at our latest courses: Data Protection Certification Course – June 2019 or Data Protection Certification Course – December 2019
Does your work involve the processing of personal data? Do you want to become a Data Protection Officer? Do you want to work as a professional and high level expert at European level in the field of Data Protection? Do you want to get the EIPA Certification in Data Protection?
Our Data Protection Advanced Module is designed to prepare you in the best way. It will answer your questions on how to become a Data Protection Officer and high level professional and it will help you deal with data protection issues on a daily work basis.
What you will learn in this course:
- Cloud computing, big data, analytics, internet of things, Data Protection and Data Security
- Severity assessment of data breaches and assurance role of DPO (accountability requirements and demonstrating compliance)
- Data Protection Audit, Cyber-security, privacy and digital sovereignty
- Options and solutions for cross- border data transfer
- E-Privacy design and impact assessment.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be able to process & transfer personal data, and comply with data protection issues in your day-to-day work
- Be better aware of applicable tools and existing practices in the field of Cloud computing, big data, analytics, internet of things, severity assessment of data breaches, Data Protection Audit, Cyber-security and privacy
- Have a solid understanding of how things work in practice and a vision of the EU future in this field
- Have a solid basis for continuous learning on the DPO afterwards
- Benefit directly from the insights of Data Protection experts, participate in professional
dialogues and benefit from the networking opportunity during the course
- Get the EIPA attendance certificate
- Take part in the EIPA certification exam
- Receive your qualification as a Data Protection Professional at European level
- Develop your professional international network in the field of Data Protection.
Who is this course for:
- Data Protection Officers and Professionals
- Legal and IT Professionals
- Anyone, in both public and private sector, with proven working experience in the processing of personal data
- Anyone who needs a certification at European level to advance his/her professional career
- Candidates who wish to attend and pass the examination.
Course methodology and highlights;
We believe learning happens best with practical knowledge. So this course includes:
- Detailed explanations of the key concepts, principles, its actors and roles in the field of data protection and security
- Role play and group exercises
- (Optional) Preparatory Workshop for the final certification exam
- Extensive insights with multiple case law examples
- Inputs and coaching on practical demands from participants by DPOs network, European institutions and agencies, Europol, Eurojust, EDPS, National Authority, and other Data Protection experts
- Very interactive approach. The module’s structure will give you the possibilities to ask questions, share experience, knowledge, needs and challenges with the experts and other participants
If you want to pass a final test and obtain the ‘EIPA professional certification in Data Protection’ we strongly recommend you to attend the Advanced Module.
To help you in the best way we also recommend you to follow, after the advanced module, the “optional preparatory workshop” for the certification exam, where time will be devoted to a recap of the essentials, MCQ examples, exercises discussion and a Q&A session.