Currently we have a vacancy for a:
Junior Specialist (F/M)
based in Maastricht (NL)
Vacancy Number: V0221
You will provide support in training and research activities in various expertise areas, such as public policy evaluation, EU economic governance, financial instruments and EU funding, in particular:
- Research support for the preparation of (online) seminars and other projects.
- Research, analyse and prepare briefings and presentations in the related areas, in cooperation with project leaders.
- Assisting in building case studies and learning exercises.
- Supporting the project leaders with the identification of and contacts with external speakers/trainers.
- Other related tasks.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics plus a Master’s Degree with a focus on the EU, such as European Studies, International Relations with a focus on the EU or European Economic Studies.
- Three years experience in the field of EU Funding (notably, structural funds and financial instruments).
- Experience in the field of public policy evaluation and impact assessment.
- Excellent familiarity with EU institutions and policy processes.
- Good language and communication skills in English (C2 or mother tongue).
- Very good computer skills.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Former experience at EU institutions, Permanent Representations or Regional Delegations will be regarded as an asset.
To be successful in this position, you possess at least the following skills:
- Team spirit.
- Proactivity and constructive approach to challenges.
- Be service and goals oriented.
An exciting opportunity to further develop your training and project management skills in a multi-cultural environment. The successful candidate will initially be offered a one-year contract with the option for renewal and the possibility of a permanent contract.
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter in English by email via firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms. A. Cazaerck by 15 August 2021, mentioning the vacancy number V0221 as a reference. For more information, you can contact the HR Department (email@example.com). Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. Selections will take place in the second half of August. Starting date: the beginning of September.
In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by EIPA for recruitment purposes” so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.