Currently we have a vacancy for a:
Digital learning content & communication manager
located in Maastricht
Vacancy Number: V0215
Considering the increase in online and digital products and activities, as well as the ever growing importance of digital communication, we are looking to recruit a digital learning content & communication manager. If you combine a solid background in digital learning and communications with good knowledge of the European Union institutions and policies, this new multifaceted role at EIPA might be the next step in your career.
You will report to the business development director, and work closely with the director digital innovation and operations coordination (DIOC) and the marketing & communications team.
Main tasks and responsibilities
In this role, you will contribute to digital communication, training actions and events by:
- contributing to the production of
– digital content for EIPA’s communication plan
– videos and other graphic material for internal and external clients
– the production of content for EIPA’s learning management system (Moodle), together with the scientific staff
- supporting the implementation of digital events and platforms
- coordinating internal resources and external suppliers related to Moodle and video production.
The successful candidate(s) will meet all or most of the following requirements.
- University degree in a relevant field (communications, digital pedagogy…) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of European Union institutions and policies.
- A minimum of three years of experience in the development of digital products, especially related to digital learning (online content for MOOCs).
- Good knowledge of the online environment (digital events).
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Google suite) with basic knowledge of HTML as a plus.
- At least basic knowledge of graphic design and /or video editing.
- Native level English work proficiency and eloquence (oral and written skills).
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Creativity and open-mindedness.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work with deadlines.
- Independent worker, but equally team player.
- Ability to work in an international environment with colleagues located remotely.
- Resident in the Maastricht area or willingness to relocate.
- Preferably having the nationality of one of the EU Member States, of the candidate countries to the EU, or one of the EEA countries.
This is a new position for a junior digital savvy. The salary offered for this position ranges from 2.280 – 2.900 euro gross per month. For a 36 hours working week. The successful candidate will initially be offered a one-year contract with the option for renewal and the possibility of a permanent contract.
Apply by sending your CV and motivation letter in English by email via email@example.com for the attention of Ms. An Cazaerck by 5 February 2021 mentioning the vacancy number V0215 as a reference. For more information you can contact Ms. An Cazaerck, HR Coordinator, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding the content of the work, you can contact Ms. Petra Jeney, Director DIOC, via email: email@example.com.
In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by EIPA for recruitment purposes” so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.