In collaboration with Europol, EIPA organised a conference on privacy and security. Some 120 participants attended this innovative programme that explored the difficult question of how to balance privacy and security, with a focus on the latest systems of encryption, anonymisation and pseudonymisation. Fifteen renowned international experts made for an exciting programme. Interactive workshops provided by practitioners enabled participants to enhance their competences during the conference, which was hosted at the Europol headquarters in The Hague (NL).
- Simon Duke passed away
- Using Competitive Dialogue and the Competitive Procedure with Negotiation – Making better choices for better value for money
- Better Management of Public Finances with European Public Sector Accounting Standards (EPSAS)?
- Interviews with EIPA’s speakers Mr. Tony Mortier and Mr. Harald Versteeg
- Study visit on CAF for the Brasov County Council
UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
- A Practical Guide to EU Law Approximation for Candidate Countries From: € 830,00
- Data Protection Compliance in the EU: Advanced Training Course incl. certification From: € 1.745,00
- European Territorial Cooperation 2014-2020 and 2021-2027. How to build a successful European Partnership for better use of EU Funds? From: € 900,00
- European Defence and Security Procurement From: € 970,00