In collaboration with Europol, EIPA organised a conference on privacy and security. Some 120 participants attended this innovative programme that explored the difficult question of how to balance privacy and security, with a focus on the latest systems of encryption, anonymisation and pseudonymisation. Fifteen renowned international experts made for an exciting programme. Interactive workshops provided by practitioners enabled participants to enhance their competences during the conference, which was hosted at the Europol headquarters in The Hague (NL).
- How to increase employee productivity and performance with Workplace Innovation
- EIPA’s innovation plans of 2018 are all about you
- EIPA continues to prepare countries for the Presidency of the Council of the EU
- Projects in European public administration that are changing citizens’ lives right now!
- 3 key things you should know about the Structural Reform Support Service (SRSS)
UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
- Making ESF a Success in 2014-2020: Challenges and Best Practice in Programme Management, Monitoring and Evaluation From: € 990,00
- Annual Forum on Leadership – Become the Most Forward-Looking Organization: The Crucial Role of Leadership in the Public Sector From: € 1.230,00
- Learning to Prepare Public Sector Budgets: What to Do and How to Do It From: € 900,00
- Anti-Fraud and Audit of the European Social Fund (ESF) From: € 990,00
- Understanding EU Decision-Making: Principles, Procedures, Practice (Course) From: € 1.170,00