Public Administration Quality Toolbox 2
Between October 2015 and November 2016, EIPA undertook a project commissioned by DG EMPL (Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs, and Inclusion) with the aim of enhancing the European Commission’s ability to foster a unified and effective strategy for improving the quality of public administration across Member States.
The objectives include:
- Enhancing the Commission’s capacity to discuss and disseminate the Toolbox among relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the continued relevance of the Toolbox through regular updates, improvement and possible widening of its content.
- Toolbox evolution – as a mechanism of Commission collaboration & knowledge management. Further develop the inter-service approach in a systemic manner, and anchor it as a way of working in the area of “public administration”, by working closely with and supporting the Commission Inter-service Group on Public Administration Quality & Innovation.
Types of services provided:
- A. Capacity Building Activities
1. Delivery of 3 training and awareness raising workshops/seminars
2. Support Commission country desks with 4 workshops in/for Member States
- B. Updating Toolbox content
1. Update sheets
2. Practitioners notes
- C. Toolbox evaluation support
1. Support the Inter-service group
2. Drafting a visibility note
3. Final report