Public Administration Quality Toolbox 1
Between May 2014 and July 2015, EIPA conducted a project commissioned by DG EMPL (Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs, and Inclusion) focused on the creation of a report written for the European Commission’s Inter-Service Group on Quality of Public Administration.
The Toolbox became a key instrument to manage, share and develop knowledge to enable European authorities to design and deliver quality policies and public services.
The Toolbox aimed to support, guide and encourage public administrations that will create prosperous, fair and resilient societies.
The themes cover:
- Better policy-making
- Embedding ethical & anti-corruption practices
- Professional and well-performing institutions
- Improving service delivery
- Enhancing the business environment
- Strengthening the judicial system
- Managing public funds effectively (including Public Procurement, ESIF & TO11 management)
- Values and Principles of Public Administration.
The publication can be accessed here.