Enhancing Knowledge Transfer: Transitioning to the 2020-2027 ESF+
Between June 2021 and June 2022, EIPA provided two training seminars for the Belgian Actiris Sint-Joost-ten-Node (ACTIRIS) with the overarching aim of equipping participants with practical insights on the lessons learned from ESI-funded programmes under the topic of “La transition du FSE de la période 2014-2020 vers le FSE+ du 2020-2027: Comment implémenter au mieux les nouveaux Programmes Opérationnels’’.
The specific objectives included the following:
- Provide specific information to the Member State on ESI funded programmes and good implementation practices (based on real project examples);
- Exchange information on existing practices in the Member State, lessons learnt, achievements, areas of improvement.
EIPA’s responsibilities included:
- Overall contract management
- Design and implementation of tailor-made training courses
- Design and delivery of (e-learning) solutions
- Production of training materials
- Organisation and logistical support of training
- Evaluation of training