CAF Users Database
The details on numbers of registered CAF Users in Europe and abroad are available here.
|The CAF database contains general information as well as a number of good practices, allowing other organisations interested in sharing experiences and international bench learning to identify possible partner organisations. There are two levels of information and search facilities:|
We invite CAF users to register their organisation in the European CAF network. If your organisation has used the CAF or is planning to do so, you can register here.
- You will become part of the CAF Community and keep abreast of relevant actions/ events;
- Bench learning: you can participate in the exchange of experiences between CAF users all over Europe , learn from each other's strengths and help each other in implementing improvements. To that end, the website
- allows you to upload your own good practices
- provides information / search facilities on good practices;
- You can benefit from the online management tool for self-assessment (e-Tool) put at your disposal to facilitate self-assessment with the CAF and the consensus process;
- You allow the CAF RC to gain a realistic view of the use of the CAF in Europe and abroad and to share this information with the network. .
Steps and options
- Registration Form: Register the basic details of your organisation and request access to the users' database.
- After a check by the CAF Resource Centre, you will be given individual access.
- You can use the e-Tool to facilitate the consensus process.
- You can describe/upload the good practices in your organisation.