EU Quality Conferences
- 8th European Quality Conference
Luxembourg (LU), 1-2 October 2015
Details will follow soon.
- 7th European Quality Conference: Towards Responsible Public Administration
Vilnius, 3-4 October 2013
Programme of the 7th Quality Conference
- 6th European Quality Conference: Doing the Right Things Right: Towards a more Result-Oriented Public Sector in Europe.
Warsaw (PL), 29-30 September 2011
Programme of the 6th Quality Conference
- 5th Quality Conference for Public Administrations in the EU: The Citizen at the Heart of European Quality
Paris (FR) - La Défense, 20-22 October 2008
Programme of the 5th Quality Conference
Programme of the CAF centre, presentations and cases
- 4th Quality Conference – Building Sustainable Quality
Tampere (FI), 27-29 September 2006
Programme 4th Quality Conference
Report CAF centre – Launch CAF 2006
- 3th Quality Conference – Making Opportunities Work
Rotterdam (NL), 15-17 September 2004
Main themes: Leadership, customer orientation, e-Government, partnerships, change management, measurements, TQM models, cost-effectiveness, staff development. About the content: 65 best practices were presented. According to the summary of the conference the future challenges of quality management include paying more attention to leadership development, enhancing competitiveness of public sector as a employer, bettering the management of diversity and enhancing the use of ICT in service delivery. Also the relationship between public sector and civil society need attention. 85 percent of the conference participants felt they received new ideas for their future work and 94 percent would recommend others to participate in Quality Conference 4.
- 2nd Quality Conference – Innovation, Change, Partnership
Copenhagen (DK), 2-4 October 2002
About the content: Launch CAF 2002, 49 best practices were presented. The key findings of the conference highlighted that more attention for users' demands is required, quality improvement is an ongoing process of trial and error, more attention is required for problems and barriers since these areas will teach us the most. 74 percent of the participants went home with new ideas for improvement. 89 percent would recommend others to participate in Quality Conference 3.
- 1st Quality Conference – Sharing Best practices
Lisbon (PT), 10-12 May 2000
Main themes: New Millennium, New Public Management, Total Quality Management, Internet and the new technology, Citizen Orientation. About the content: Presentation of the Common Assessment Framework (CAF 2000), 39 best practices, the usefulness of best practices as a learning tool.