Working for the European Institute of Public Administration is challenging!
Working for EIPA offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills.
Our jobs offer you a scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating and supportive environment. You will not find another organisation like it, in terms of the work you will be doing and in terms of the genuinely multicultural environment in which you will find yourself.
Who are we?
The European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA) aims to be Europe’s leading centre of excellence on European integration and the new challenges for public management. We provide high-quality opportunities for learning and development as well as advice and support for EU Institutions, public administrations and other organisations.
The working languages are English and French.
Where are we?
We have 115 highly qualified permanent staff and in addition to our headquarters in Maastricht, we have two decentralized Centres: EIPA Barcelona and the European Centre for Judges and Lawyers in Luxembourg,
What are the opportunities?
You could work for us in academic, administrative, management or project management roles at various levels.
Possible contract types:
- Temporary or permanent employment in academic, administrative or managerial positions.
- Seconded National Experts positions: experts seconded from the civil services of EIPA’s member countries, mostly national, regional or local civil servants. Furthermore, experts from international organisations, universities, research centers and entities belonging to the public sector can be seconded to the EIPA as well, especially in areas where their unique skills and knowledge are specifically required by the EIPA.
- Other: Student assistant, internships, traineeships. If you have (almost or) recently obtained a university diploma and you wish to acquire an understanding of our work and gain working experience in one of our units, centers or departments you can apply for a short period of in-service training ('stage').
What might you be doing?
Many of our jobs combine managerial and professional roles. You could be involved in:
- Planning and managing training programmes
- Organising seminars and events
- Project acquisition
- Project management and organisation
- Financial management
At EIPA we offer our staff a wide range of benefits, including a salary in accordance with the labour market. Besides an attractive salary, we offer among other things an excellent pension scheme and a generous holiday entitlement (at least 24 days per year) and 24 days of additional leave.