The European Institute of Public Administration offers unpaid internships in EIPA Barcelona. This internship should be an integral part of your studies and can only be offered in the framework of an internship agreement provided by your University.
The objective of the internship programme is three-fold:
- Provide a framework by which students may employ their educational experience and translate it into practical work assignments;
- Develop a methodology of work in a training and research oriented environment;
- Assist the EIPA Barcelona's faculty in their duties.
The internship programme is offered on a duration of approximately six-months, two times a year: from February to July and from September to February. The internship can be full- or part-time, depending on the cases. Interns will carry out their tasks under the supervision of a faculty member.
Profile of the applicant
- EIPA Barcelona encourages applications from candidates with a background in: Economics, Political Sciences, European studies, Law, International relations and related fields.
- Applicants can be enrolled in a graduate, post-graduate or PhD programme.
- Applicants should have a good knowledge of the MS Office package.
- It is important to have a good attitude toward a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English with some knowledge of Spanish and/or French.
Duties of the intern
The successful candidate will provide support in the training and research activities of the Centre, in particular the tasks are:
- Search of documents for research papers.
- Support in the preparation of power point presentations.
- Support in the preparation of seminars.
- Participation in open seminars.
- Support in the preparation of tenders for technical assistance projects.
Working place: Barcelona (Spain)
How to apply
Applications must be sent for the first semester internship between 1 October and 30 November and for the second semester internship between 1 April and 30 May.
Applications can be written in English, Spanish or French and should include a CV together with a motivation letter specifying the areas of interest among: EU Governance and Multilevel governance, Regional development, EU and Euro Mediterranean policies.
Applications can be sent via email to: email@example.com